The agenda for the 2023 Construction Financial Management Conference will be available soon.
It will feature interactive sessions and CPE credits, covering topics such as:
- Economic and Financial Markets Updates
- An Update from the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Tax and Accounting Updates
- Workforce Development, Ownership Transition, and How to Develop and Retain Talent
- Lessons Learned from Implementing an Environmental Disclosure Framework and Carbon Reduction Strategy
- Construction Financials from a Surety’s Perspective
The start and end times of the conference are currently scheduled as:
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023, the conference begins at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, October 26, 2023
- Friday, October 27, 2023, the conference ends at 12:20 pm
All times listed are Pacific Standard Time.
Schedule subject to change.
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org.
The Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation is the only standard to recognize financial professionals who truly know the business of construction. Credits earned at this conference are eligible toward CCIFP recertification requirements.
About the Conference
The Construction Financial Management Conference is jointly sponsored by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGCofA) and the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA). This conference is specifically for financial professionals in the construction industry to dialogue and address situations unique to the industry.
If you are an owner, CFO, controller, CPA, auditor, consultant, banker, surety or legal professional … this conference is for you.